Re: BB: serrated

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] BB: serrated
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 10:41:38 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/2004 9:19:41 AM Central Daylight Time, hensler@povn.net writes:

It's budded up now, so I hope to get a few more good photos this season. :-)

I'm not sure it could get more attractive in additional photos...... very attractive and quite distinctive compared to things that have bloomed here. Looks like you have enough to intro it too!

As a point in passing, a top performer here this year was Lion's Share a similar color family to your fine seedling. Might be a good mate to consider.

Very nice Christy! Your seedlin' would be a welcome addition to the secret center of the iris universe.
Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here