Re: Here's what happens with a little rain

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Here's what happens with a little rain
  • From: Jim Murrain <jmurrain@kc.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:32:29 -0500

        I'm not the biggest TB fan. I am into beardless and species. But, I
must say that when well grown TB's don't all fall down. Here is a photo
as proof. This was taken on a rainy day that included a downpour the
night before. Taken a couple days before the Region 18 Spring
Convention in Saint Joseph, Missouri, last week. The iris were standing
up proud for the day of the tour after enough rain I was sure the
garden would be ruined.  Although I am a Doubting Thomas, the proof was
right before my eyes. Yes, Victoria Falls , falls every year, but many
TB's can hold their heads up high.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM