NOID TB #5

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] NOID TB #5
  • From: slengst@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 21:42:33 EDT

NOID TB #5.

I brought this with me when I moved in '98. Its been planted (and survived) in several horrible places but is now in good surroundings.  I expect I purchased it in the early 90's and it was probably very popular then.  It came in an assortment, which included Stepping Out, from a big retail nursery.  Would anyone know what would be the name of this TB?  It's fragrant, has a fair amount of purple on the foliage. Its one of those indestructible irises.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image