Re: Disease? Frost? Twisted Stalk

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Disease? Frost? Twisted Stalk
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.net>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 20:13:53 -0700

Hi Sharon,

A few of the irises here are showing the same deformations. Extreme cold
followed by a spring with yoyo temperatures is most likely the cause. None
of the long established clumps are showing the problem so I'm planning to
give the poor things an extra season to get their act together.

Christy

Skip & Christy Hensler
THE ROCK GARDEN
Newport, WA