Re: TB: Mallory Kay

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Mallory Kay
  • From: Rhonda Rizzo <timandrhonda_6@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:49:33 -0700 (PDT)

I am new to the group. I am impressed with the variety and quality of the photos. Sharon Engstrom can you let me know what catalog you are using that is giving freebies!!! They look fantastic to me.

Rhonda
Rochester, New York

slengst@aol.com wrote:
TB: Mallory Kay - L. Johnson - '98.

A freebie I didn't think I'd like (didn't bloom last year) but is really quite nice and darker than I thought from the catalog pictures. It survived the spring well with a big increase.

Sharon Engstrom
Colville, WA
zone4b

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=MalloryKay_sm.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links