Re: TB: Baltic Star

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Baltic Star
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@erols.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:57:17 -0400

Sharon  --  Baltic Star attained 26" in height here this year and produced a decent clump, on which I was able to get two crosses from a seedling of the seedling I originally obtained BS to cross with.  I was never able to effect any cross with BS before.  Not complaining now, though.  --  Griff

zone 7 in Virginia