Re: Help identify

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Help identify
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:06:27 -0700

>If anyone can help me identify this TB I would be very happy to hear from you.

Janet,
If it is not City Lights, then it would have to be Speed Limit ('92 Lauer)
These are the only two iris that I know of in this color that have the
white thumbprint.
Lauer did have a newer one called Speeding Again '98
light purple, white central flash, but I don't know it enough to comment.
You could search the iris-photos archives for pictures of these to compare.

Randy

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links