Al's Iris

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Al's Iris
  • From: "Char Randall" <randall83641@velocitus.net>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:25:21 -0600

Hi folks,
I am trying to share a photo of some iris traded with a fellow iris talker friend from the East. These are 3 first year Kerr TB's I planted last year and they seemed to make the transition pretty well. They all bloomed well. Some things I bought from local growers did not do nearly as well. These front three iris are Bold Vision, Queen's Circle and Kevin's Theme. Queen's Circle tried to bloom the earliest of the 3 and was a little shorter (cooler weather). I don't make the photo connection too often so I hope this works. Thanks again Al and Happy blooms.
Char Randall
Melba, Idaho

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here