Re: SA TB: CRV 588-A

Sterling Okase wrote:
Hi all,
I have had this seedling for quite a few years. It's a
Space Age TB, small horns, nice rounded, flared form.
It sometimes has 12+ buds with nice branching.
Normally it is a deep reddish lavender but often it
has broken color streaks that are lavender. I have
never bred with this seedling so I don't know if the
color breaking would show up in the next generation.

Sterling
Seattle, WA. zone 8

Your seedling has unique colors as well as broken pattern (chimera) tendencies. My first thought would be self it and learn its many genetic possibilities. Thinking small for your garden I would also recommend Color Brite which will  have similar pattern breaks on occasion and is also a proven SA breeder. If you wished  to stabilize the broken colors and avoid the pattern break use some of the many smaller BC's that Ensminger has introduced.

Michael M. Stockton Ca.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links