  • Subject: [iris-photos] Books?
  • From: Janet LaClair <moonkusser94@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 16:44:12 -0700 (PDT)

My irises have done extremely well this year and have given alot of pride to have them in my gardens.   I have not paid much attention to exactly what all I have out there and am interested in identifying my unknowns.
If anybody knows of some goods books or resources that are "must haves" to accomplish this I would be grateful.
I have contacted the AIS V.P. for my region and have plans to attend a show they are sponsoring on Sunday so I can rub elbows with the Local Iris Gods and am in hopes they might have some literature there also.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links