RE: Pattern and/or similar iris help request

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Pattern and/or similar iris help request
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 21:04:51 -0700

A couple of years ago when I had to cut down on the number of cultivars I grown, I went through my database and marked everything older than 1990 for elimination. Then I went back and undeleted certain favorites or good sellers. Only about 65 older than 1990 got to stay in the garden. I would be willing to add Boogie Man based on Christy's photo. Since Boogie Man is a 1986 introduction, I would say the pattern has been around for awhile.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762