Re: New with trouble

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] New with trouble
  • From: Janet LaClair <moonkusser94@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Randy.  I thought I needed to do it from within the group board setting.
janet

Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com> wrote:
Janet,
You would just attach a photo to your e-mail from wherever
it is located on your computer and send it to:
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Just like sending a picture to a friend.

You would not send it from a photo album on the web, like
some messages boards, or use html coding.

Randy