Bloom Season Almost Over

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Bloom Season Almost Over
  • From: "Jean Sturtevant" <jms1027@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 10:14:12 -0500

The bloom season is almost over here in northern Nebraska, but we’ve had a wonderful

year in spite of horrendous weather!  Was in Lincoln last weekend and saw 6 beautiful gardens.  One

was decimated by the storm that night, but not before we had toured it.  Each year I am learning more

and more about iris and especially enjoy meeting others who are devotees.  Iris photos has been a wonderful

resource as has the AIS online checklist.  I currently have my irises listed in an Excel workbook, but notice

that many have a database.  If anyone can tell me where I might obtain one for Access, I’d appreciate the information.

Nebr Jean

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links