RE: New to group reply

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] New to group reply
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 12:20:23 -0700

One good way to identify irises that do well in your climate is to obtain
your AIS regional symposium results. These are the cultivars your regional
AIS members voted as their favorite. I would recommend contacting the RVP.
The AIS website irises.org will give all of the specific information
necessary to do the above. The regional results may or may not be published.
If not, another way is to use the favorite 100 list. That is also on the AIS

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762