RE: OT: non-iris Chimeras

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] OT: non-iris Chimeras
  • From: "Vernon G. Brown" <vgbro@peoplepc.com>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 22:30:41 -0500

Cheryl,

Neat picture. Having been born in and lived my first 19 years in the state of Maine there has always been a soft spot for the Maine Coon cat. They are a really beautiful creature. I would love to have one but alas they are few and far between here I Texas.

Thanks for the memories,Vernon

Vernon G. Brown

Malevil Iris Gardens

Region 17 - USDA 7