My first posting

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] My first posting
  • From: "A. Rivarola" <andinsky@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 07:51:07 -0700

The following are my first three postings (although I asked for help ID'ing some irises before). They are all first-year irises for me. I'm learning a lot from this forum and from the San Fernando Valley Iris Society.
-- Andi, z10

This is Pacific Destiny (Lauer '93). The color is absolutely incredible -- a light lavender that would be very difficult to duplicate, and it looks very nice in my computer. I had it as wallpaper for a while because I couldn't resist looking at it. Hope you can tell by this small version (compared to the original picture). Beard is white. It didn't grow very tall this year, but then again it's the first year.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links