TB Sky Search

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB Sky Search
  • From: "A. Rivarola" <andinsky@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 08:16:44 -0700

This is Sky Search (Gaulter '92). It is not a great picture of this iris, but I wanted to capture the height. Can you see 55" 1/2? Do TB's grow this tall? Perhaps I didn't measure it correctly. I placed the beginning of the measuring tape at the bottom of the plant and followed it up all the way to the top of the flower. Unfortunally, I was amazed by the height and didn't measure the flower itself, which was in fact very big too. The color is a relaxing pale blue with a white beard. It grew fast and developed a couple of stalks with 8 buds each. I got this iris from the Descanso Gardens in Los Angeles.
-- Andi, z10

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links