Re: S1-V2

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: S1-V2
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 11:54:29 -0400

Gary - I saw LIGHTBEAM at Phil's a few years ago and as I recall, it
looked pretty healthy, relatively speaking.  And despite it's relative
misery here, good ol' ROMANTIC EVENING continues to produce really good
pollen - I got a couple of pods from it last year and a few this year.
One stalk per year, usually pollen on at least two blooms.

How does your baby look compared to the parents now that we are in
summer misery here?  Do you grow IMMORTALITY or something else really
disease resistant for comparison?  DOCTOR ALAN still looks pretty good
here, tho not quite as good as some of the Zurbrigg kids.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links