Re: LA: sdlng

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: LA: sdlng
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 16:44:20 -0400

Thanks Randy - that's ok, I'll take your word for it & send a start of
it somewhere for somebody to look at.  Rather do that than tangle with
trying to sign up with Yahoo and have to access their archives.  Too bad
they aren't archived at Hortnet.

Maybe I can send a start to a convention somewhere.?

<Yes, that is a very nice Louisiana you have there,
                   I love the color.
                   Send it over to the la-iris list and let them have a
look.
                   Lairis@yahoogroups.com>

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8