Re: Blue Louisiana Iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Blue Louisiana Iris
  • From: "Tom Greaves" tomg@iadfw.net
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 16:49:49 -0500

Hi Colleen, it is 5" from the tip of one fall to the tip of the opposite fall.  The color is a little bit of a darker blue than the camera captured.  My camera has a problem trying to capture a really deep blue such as Dusky Challenger and this LA.

I have not seen many LAs, so I was really excited to see the deep blue with the yellow.  It is very striking.

Tom