could this be...

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] could this be...
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 21:33:59 -0500

SWINGTOWN?  Maybe?  I bought it years ago and it never bloomed.  I really
thought it had died.  But I took a bunch of ne'er do wells and unknowns and
planted them a wash going down the side of the hill.  Today this thing
bloomed in that batch.  I've never seen this bloom here and all I can think
of that it might be is SWINGTOWN.  Does it look right for that to anyone?  I
swear.  Abandon something and forget it and it comes back to haunt you.
There are 3 times the weeds in that patch as there are irises and the irises
have bloomed like crazy things.  I usually at least make a nominal effort to
keep it weed free, but didn't this year.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image