TB: BOLD ENCOUNTER

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: BOLD ENCOUNTER
  • From: "Patrick Orr" irisdude@msn.com
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 21:07:09 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sun, 1 May 2005 21:07:09 -0700

Bold Encounter (Black 2003)

This iris is absolutely stunning and has done SO WELL for me since I got it last year. The first stalk this spring won a blue ribbon in our iris show and also won the club's award for the best bicolor.

Now again, two weeks later, another stalk came up and is blooming today.

One photo is the first stalk at the show and the other is the bloom in my garden today.

Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9
USA

Yahoo! Groups Links