Re: Ghio Seedling photos from Region 14 spring trek

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Ghio Seedling photos from Region 14 spring trek
  • From: "redpenzer" flufflebottom@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 04:09:31 -0000

Chad, Beautiful Iris.  The yellow and red one sure looks like 'Mexican
Holiday' from
schreiner 2004, and the white one with the purple edges looks like it has
Conjuration in its
background.  What do you think?

Doss

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, chad schroter <charlesschroter@y...>
wrote:
> I have a lot of Ghio seedling photos from his 'stock' field. He says the
>'good stuff' is at
his house, I missed that tour :(
> I have no seedling numbers or parentage etc. Some are re-selects and some
>are first
year.