Re: Re: Ghio Seedling photos from Region 14 spring trek

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Ghio Seedling photos from Region 14 spring trek
  • From: chad schroter charlesschroter@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 21:27:34 -0700 (PDT)

I can only guess, but I would rule out Conjuration as it's an SA and it's older (2 big strikes with Joe). I believe the antho control from the line/speckle can result in a broad blue band on the falls as we see here.

Chad

redpenzer <flufflebottom@yahoo.com> wrote:
Chad, Beautiful Iris.  The yellow and red one sure looks like 'Mexican Holiday' from
schreiner 2004, and the white one with the purple edges looks like it has Conjuration in its
background.  What do you think?

Doss

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, chad schroter <charlesschroter@y...> wrote:
> I have a lot of Ghio seedling photos from his 'stock' field. He says the 'good stuff' is at
his house, I missed that tour :(