Geek Dinner Auction Item

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Geek Dinner Auction Item
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 22:50:16 -0700

Hoping to get you all excited about the Geek Dinner auction this year:

Petit Point Brooch that is one of the auction items for this year's
Geek Dinner at the National Convention. The brooch can be worn as a pin
or a necklace. It is a royal purple iris with gold thread highlights.
The brooch is 1 3/8" wide and 1 3/4" tall. Donated to the Geek Dinner
auction by Jill Bonino. For more information on the Geek Dinner go to:

http://www.irises.org/2005convention.htm

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

JPEG image

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)