  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ALPENVIEW
  • From: Linda Weaselhead rolling@ronan.net
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 20:23:06 -0600

You guys are driving me crazy!!!!!  I have daffodils blooming and a lilac
seeding someone gave me last year that has one branch with flowers on it
and that's all.  I love Montana but it is so hard to wait for things to
bloom.  But I love all the pictures and wish I knew which ones would do
well here, anyone know a re=bloomer that would do well in Montana?
Linda W

Yahoo! Groups Links