Earl Of Essex-not

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Earl Of Essex-not
  • From: Pearl Doyle pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 21:58:46 -0500

Earlier I sent a picture of Earl of Essex. I have also pointed out that some garden catalogues don't always send the correct iris. Here is Earl of Essex from Breck's. It is not the real one, But I'm really glad since I already had the Earl.

For those of you who receive your mail by digest or those who read your messages in the group, last year's  pictures can be seen at http://www.txgimgim.com/garden.html

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image