RE; Funnygirl1

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE; Funnygirl1
  • From: "pat" patnjbob@neto.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 22:32:02 -0500

Hey Terri, looks like you and I both bought iris from the same place this last year.
 I have 4 mis-named and this is from a reputable company, supposedly. Guess we need to start a noid bed.
Tag as we get names. Maybe a new forum for only noid photos. Give away
prizes for the correct guess of names..It isn't funny when you pay for a named iris
and you get what they want to send, and what's worse, they ignore you when
you ask them to replace them. Or better yet, want you to order more so they
can have their shipping paid for, again. I still haven't figured out why
they think we want to order more when they couldn't get the last order
correct. I know this happens to all of us on this forum, just seems last year
was a banner year for wrong iris shipments.

My noid bed is in full swing here in TX.
Pat

Yahoo! Groups Links