Re: M19-1: TURKISH PENDANT X ANACRUSIS (OGB)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: M19-1: TURKISH PENDANT X ANACRUSIS (OGB)
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 00:13:21 -0000

Roberto,

I like this a lot.  Is it small like ANACRUSIS?  I haven't grown or
seen TURKISH PENDANT, the registered description indicates a taller
plant.  You have posted some very nice things here and in the past.
Do you plant to register and introduce any?  Your hybridizing efforts
strike me as very creative and unique and I've liked a lot of the
results you've shown in your seedling photos.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA