TB Newbie (Private Dancer)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TB Newbie (Private Dancer)
  • From: "Vicki Gatling" vgatling@cnbcom.net
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 23:20:17 -0500

Hi, Jan,
    Thanks for responding and thanks for the information.  I'm so "new", I don't even know what "R & I" books are!!  But yes, I need to get some if they have descriptions of my irises.  Does the 90s book have everything up through the 90s, or is it only the 90's??  What's the difference between "Ruffled" and "Laced"?
    So, in your opinion, that is NOT a picture of PRIVATE DANCER?  Go ahead, I can take it!!  I'll just add it to the list of unknown ones.  Thanks again,  Johnette Woods

Yahoo! Groups Links