Another of several pretty Iris O.C. has blooming.

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Another of several pretty Iris O.C. has blooming.
  • From: John Nettles jjnettles@comporium.net
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 13:00:00 -0400

The first Iris I am posting today is from a good friend named Eddie Hinson
who sent this to me this morning, and asked if I knew the name of it ? I
said no, but I had one just like it. He said he had had his a long time. The
second Iris is the one I have. Can anybody help us out with a name. O.C.
must have gotten his from his mother as he has FOUR identical Iris blooming
in different beds. (Must be division from LONG ago)