out of step

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] out of step
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 19:17:10 -0500

New photo program.  Hope this works.

This seedling has falls so wide they overlap about 1/4 inch at the top.  I'm
finding that I'm not that fond of falls that are too wide.  Personally,
those with some space look better to my eyes.  I like width, but I guess
this seems excessive and begins to destroy some of the natural form.  Maybe
I just can't adjust.  There have been several like this.  On deciding
whether to toss or allow to reside here longer, the debate is whether I can
make use of that width via crosses where the other parent lacks enough.

Too much work for my brain.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA