Re: HIST: better pix of unknown brown

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HIST: better pix of unknown brown
  • From: Carol Davis texasirislady@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 19:00:04 -0700 (PDT)

I would be glad to send you a start of Ginger.  I have had it since the 60's or early 70's when my aunt shared it with me.  She was into iris in a big way- she and my grandmother would pore over the catalogs for weeks trying to decide what to order.
  It's very hardy, because until the last couple of years I didn't do anything with my iris except enjoy them.
Brian's mom from Texas

Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net> wrote:
Neil, do these less damaged blooms ring any bells?

There is definitely a flush or wash or streaks of darker pigment on the
upper falls that isn't apparent in the ARGUS PHEASANT photos I've seen.

Anybody else recognize this one?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Mail