  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] NO PHOTOS
  • From: Laurie Frazer laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 10:09:29 -0500

On May 7, 2005, at 9:24 AM, Francesca Thoolen wrote:

Hi all, I am back from my hiatus. I had asked to withhold any messages and photos while I was away but now find that since my return on April 30th I have not received any messages nor any photos from this site altho I have asked to be reinstated. I just want to be sure that I am not having a problem and that everthing is o.k. Please confirm? Thank you.

Try sending a blank email to:

That should restore your group email to the way it was before you set it to no-mail for your haitus.

normal annual precipitation 26-27"