Re: TB: Ivory Way

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Ivory Way
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 02:13:52 -0000

That look pretty nice, Pearl.  I'm glad someone in the area got some
rain.  It's not finding its way here.  Is this one blooming now?  How
long have you had it?  I'm going to make a list of all my late
bloomers and plan to move them so they can get shade under the oak
trees.  Maybe keep them from having the buds fried.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links