Re: RE: Luminata genotype/phenotype

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] RE: Luminata genotype/phenotype
  • From: petalpusherpaul@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 07:29:15 EDT

In a message dated 5/8/2005 12:05:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, irischapman@netscape.net writes:
More confusion for all those folks already struggling with plicata genetics.

    Thanks for the thoughts on genetics...Just wanted to let you know that your work and thoughts posted here do not go unnoticed or "over my head"  I may not be able to write or recite the information, but it is sinking in and being understood on many levels...
    Now I have a question if you would.  Ground color on a plicata....Mainly the yellow and pink tones....like those posted on some of my most recent postings.  What are your thoughts on that....?  Glaciata expressions?  I'll post a few pics so others won't feel left out on this Iris Photo...  :)   Paul