TB: Tiger Honey and possibly Strange Brew

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Tiger Honey and possibly Strange Brew
  • From: Pearl Doyle pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 19:15:53 -0500

My last two TB's for this season. Strange Brew? This one has not been positively identified, but I feel much more confident that it is correct than I did last year. The color is so much more intense than last year. It looks much more like the other pictures of Strange Brew that were posted. It reached 48" but only has 4 buds. Low bud count is not uncommon here. I seldom have more than 5 on any of my irises.

The other iris that opened this morning was Tiger Honey, Kasperek 1994.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image