Re: Tetraploid MTB:

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Tetraploid MTB:
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 21:24:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Vicki,
Yes, I really like both of them. As you know, I am
always looking for cultivars with good branching and
bud count. I noticed both of them have the aphylla
branching that starts low on the stalk. And I really
like the wide form and saturated color. Save one of
each for me when you introduce them.

Sterling
Seattle, WA. zone 8

http://mail.yahoo.com