Re: Tetraploid MTB

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Tetraploid MTB
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 21:55:02 -0700 (PDT)

Wow, I like that one too. The color is so clean and I
love the tangerine beard. That just sets it off. I am
guessing that the plant habits are good as well.
Thanks for sharing pics of your seedlings. They are
always so beautiful.

Sterling
Seattle, WA. zone 8

--- Vicki Craig <vicki_c@comcast.net> wrote:

> Gosh, I almost forgot to show you this petite White
> MTB with dark orange
> beards, also a tetraploid seedling. It is pod
> fertile. Set two pods on
> it last summer with pollen from Keith Keppel.
> Vicki

Make Yahoo! your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs