NOID Iris....

  • Subject: [iris-photos] NOID Iris....
  • From: "Anna Smith" goatcreek@keremeos.net
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 21:16:56 -0700

My Iris have started blooming...I have many named and also have collected some NOID...so far I have a BB yellow with faint brown splashes that is prolific bloomer to ID, a BB apricot of no remarkable distinction to try to ID, a MB apricot of no particular specialty that I can see to ID....I am doing some hybredizing for some special things, so hope the others follow suit soon! I saw buds about to open on my Old Black Magic, and Batik...my husband is a great photographer, so will have him take pics of the NOID and see if anyone has a clue as to what they are! would be nice to know....and get them properly labled....and have a few hundred missing ID to do as they bloom too! Could be "fun".....

Yahoo! Groups Links