Re: SAFFRON CHARM

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SAFFRON CHARM
  • From: Bill Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 07:31:57 -0500

Many thanks to Michelle, Donald, Sharon, and Elm for the info on Saffron
Charm. Having access to this list has enriched my knowledge of irises so
much over the last years... I am truly grateful to live in an age where
such technology is available to give me contact with so many informed
and generous kindred spirits. :-)

Bill Wells (in southern MO)