Re: TB: Infernal Fire

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Infernal Fire
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 20:47:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mike,
I grew Infernal Fire for a couple of years before it's
introduction and loved it. I got rid of it a number of
years ago to make room to grow other things. But I
missed it and got it back again a couple of years ago.
In all the time I grew Infernal Fire it has never
rebloomed for me. But nothing really reblooms in my
garden although they grow very well. I believe it when
you say it reblooms because it grows with gusto for
me. Amazing growth, nice wide branches, excellent bud
count, fabulous color, what more could one ask for? A
Dykes Medal maybe....

Seattle, WA. zone 8

--- Mike Sutton <suttons@lightspeed.net> wrote:
> Great picture Sterling!  that one reblooms for us,
> does it rebloom for you?
> Mike

Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page