TB: Jane Doe

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Jane Doe
  • From: Diane Kowallek whatever@iglou.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:13:31 -0400

Hi everyone!

I have been lurking for the past year or so, and enjoying everyone else's photos and knowledge.  Thought I would share a few of my own, even though I mostly have common varieties or unknowns.  Photos are taken by my daughter, who has never seen an 'official' iris photo and just snaps 'em as she sees 'em.

This is a rebloomer that is a very good grower here.  Have no idea who she is, but she has a home here.  Any ideas?

Diane
Hamilton, Ohio   Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Links