  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB:
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 23:06:30 -0400

SB 08-1: Jersey Bounce X Crazy For You
The cross was made for me in Keith Keppel's garden, and has a particularly interesting trait.  There is a faint blush of violet-blue in the fall, which I believe is the result of the "dominant White" letting a slight amount of the "dominant amoena" pattern show through.
The stalk is both frost damaged and broken, so this is the single bud developing and is probably about representative of what the mature plant would look like.
Neil Mogensen  z 7  Reg 4 western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Links