Re:Overjoyed

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re:Overjoyed
  • From: "pat" patnjbob@neto.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 22:13:18 -0500

Adam, I just got Overjoyed last year. It has done really well here in zone 7B.
I purchased from Superstition last year and then like I said, this year again also.
I am more than happy with the bud count and the increase. Wish you could enjoy it
like we have here. I know lots of iris just wither away here in the heat but
so far, all the iris I got from Superstition last year have done exceptionally well.
French Horn is also a last year purchase from Superstition. I do have several iris that
sit and do nothing here, so I know exactly how you feel.

Pat

Yahoo! Groups Links