RE: Re: HYB: TB: Strange horn

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: TB: Strange horn
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 20:57:17 -0700

I’ll probably keep it if it doesn’t overcrowd anything better, or if its siblings don’t crowd it out.  My seedlings are way overcrowded and this doesn’t seem to be a strong plant.  This spoon is just on one fall of one flower, though I will watch for it on all the others.  I may never see it again, but it is strange.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9