RE: Re: HYB:R-14-6

  • Subject: RE: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] HYB:R-14-6
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:06:24 -0700

Neil, could you put that essay you put on Iris Talk, “Getting it Straight for the Simple Minded”, on this forum?  I get Iris-talk in digest form, so I can’t copy it without copying reams of paper.  It is one I would like to go over more than once to get it all into my simple mind.

About Fogbound:  I have tried to get pods using Fogbound for two straight years.  This year I finally got one, Pond Lily X Fogbound.  Pond Lily sets with most anything for me.  I wish some of my other crosses with Fogbound would take.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9