RE:HYB: Getting it straight...from Iris-talk[Francelle]

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE:HYB: Getting it straight...from Iris-talk[Francelle]
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 18:41:11 -0400

It is amazing to me how many awkward sentences, errors of punctuation and
typing creep into something I've written AFTER I have posted it.

What I can do, perhaps, is to clean the thing up and send you a file
directly.  Can you read MS Word.doc files?  I'll send it plain text in an
e-mail first, and if you want it in the .doc format for easier reading and
better storage, let me know.

Non-photo discussions don't belong on Iris-photos, as J I Jones has
repeatedly reminded us, and which several of us have violated repeatedly.
I'd be more comfortable just sending you--or any one else--a copy of the
edited version with some corrections and minor re-writing of the text.

You are always welcome to ask.  I'm glad to share, as I believe this is the
core of what bonds us together as a community of interest (Irises--and Irids
in general).  I have benefitted enormously from the wisdom and experience
Tell Muhlestein, Wilma Vallette, Melvina Suiter and others which they have
passed on to me.  It's my turn to hand on what I've received so generously.

Neil Mogensen  z 7  Reg 4  western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Links