  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SPEC:
  • From: "Robert Woodhull" rwoodhull@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 22:43:05 -0400

Here are some pictures of wild stands of iris that I took on a trip to
Florida this past weekend.  I don't know the species name but they were
found in the water-filled ditches in Dixie and Taylor Counties, the northern
part of Florida.  May someone will know the species name.

Peachree City. Georgia
Zone 7

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image