Re: New here

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] New here
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 18:34:40 -0700 (PDT)

<aroids@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>is it just to hard to tell some times

Hi Shannon and welcome! love your sig.
Like Neil said it is a tall bearded and a plicata.
The closest I've ever grown to this is Plum Gleam ('76
J. Gibson) and Burgundy Brown ('79 J. Gibson) but I
don't think either are an exact match based on that
white area around the beards, I don't think I've seen
the yellow ground on a plicata break in a line like
that.

Randy

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/